Mid-Day Meal Data Entry Operator Jobs in West Bengal 2022
Mid Day Meal Programme released a recruitment notification. Mid-Day Meal Data Entry Operator Jobs in West Bengal 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Mid-Day Meal Programme
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 26 August 2022
Application Start Date: 26 August 2022
Application End Date: 05 September 2022
List of Shortlisted Candidates Publish Date: 12 September 2022
Candidate Selection Test Date: 15 September 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
DEO – 01
Candidates must be passed in Graduation in any branch from any recognized University.
- Candidate must have a certificate in Computer Application (At least Six Months) course from Govt. Registered institution)
- Working Knowledge of Computer with operating knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access
- Knowledge of internet
- Minimum typing speed of 30 (Thirty) words per minute with 30% accuracy.
The candidate will be selected through computer Text and interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 40 years or less as of 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post will be notified later.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Educational Qualification,
- Technical Knowledge,
- Experience Certificate
- Age of proof
- Address proof
- Copy of ST/SC/OBC Certificate in case of age relaxation
Mid-Day Meal Data Entry Operator Jobs, Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for – The application should be in a closed/sealed envelope, on which APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEO(CMDMPI UNDER BARABMAR DEVELOPMENT BLOCK should be written (ln BLOCK Letter)). Applications must be submitted by 4:30 pm on or before 05 September 2022 (Monday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting application form:
Office of the block development officer, Barabazar Development Block, Purulia – 723127, West Bengal.
► The application should reach this office during office hours and shall be received at the designated drop box.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Mid-Day Meal Data Entry Operator Jobs
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Mid Day Meal Programme recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”