DLSA Recruitment 2022 Para Legal Volunteer
Office of The District Legal Services Authority has released a recruitment notification. DLSA Recruitment 2022 Para Legal Volunteer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of The District Legal Services Authority.
Para Legal Volunteers (PLVs)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 August 2022
Application Start Date: 16 August 2022
Application End Date: 09 September 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Jhargram (Block): 02 (PLVs)
- Jamboni (Block): 01 (PLVs)
- Sankrail (Block): 01 (PLVs)
- Gopiballavpur-I (Block): 01 (PLVs)
- Gopiballavpur-II (Block): 02 (PLVs)
- Nayagram (Block): 02 (PLVs)
- Binpur-I (Block): 02 (PLVs)
- Binpur-II (Block): 01 (PLVs)
Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary (10+2).
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
- He/She is not accused of any Criminal Case.
Preference will be given to the candidate with basic knowledge of computers.
The selection procedure will be intimated in due course.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years or more as per 16 August 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified Per Day (At Present) salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- The filled-up application along.
- Two numbers of passport-size photographs.
- One self-addressed envelope affixing a postage stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- Self-attested copies of certificates in respect of age.
- Qualification certificate.
- Proof of residence.
- Work experience certificate (if any).
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and should reach the official address and time, mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 09 September 2022 at 5.00 P.M (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting application form:
“The Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Jhargram”. Address:-District Judges’ Court Complex, Jhargram, Pin- 721507
Application steps or rules for applying:
DLSA Recruitment 2022, Para Legal Volunteer
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of The District Legal Services Authority recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: District Judges’ Court Complex, Jhargram, Pin- 721507
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”