Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification. IOCL Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineering Assistant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about IOCL Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineering Assistant.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M )
Title / Advt. No:
Gujarat – JR/Rect/01/2023; Haldia – PH/R/01/2023
Notification Date: 01 May 2023
Application Start Date: 01 May 2023
Application End Date: 09 May 2023
Last Date of Sending Online Filled Application Form: 10 June 2023
Tentative Written Exam Date: 11 June 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 47+07
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U): 07
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M): 04
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): Candidate must have 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg./Petrochemical Engg./Chemical Technology / Refinery and Petrochemical Engg. or 3 yrs. B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U): Candidate must have 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg . or Electrical Engg./ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg. or Matric with ITI (Fitter) of minimum 2 years duration or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M): Candidate must have 3 years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): Candidate must have a minimum of one year of post-qualification work experience in Operations of a Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U): Not Required.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M): Candidate must have a minimum of one year of post-qualification work experience in operation/ maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution Sub-Stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/Transformers/ Motors/ACBs/VCBs/UPS/ Battery Chargers/Variable speed drives/protective relays including electromechanical/Static/Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemicals/ Chemical/Fertilizers/Power Plants/Large industrial establishments.
Candidate must have a minimum of one-year post-qualification work experience in the operation of an Industrial Boiler/ Utility Boiler/HRSG/Thermal Power Station (Boiler Fuel System/ Boiler Feed Water System/ Deaeration System/ Boiler Water Treatment/Steam Turbines/ Gas Turbines) Air compressors/Cooling Tower in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Chemical/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/Large Industrial establishment.
Candidates will be selected through Academic scores, Written Tests, and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 36 years as per 30 April 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For ESM candidates: as per norms.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineering Assistant Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (IOCL Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineering Assistant PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required). (If applicable)
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineering Assistant
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Online Fee Payment Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”