Damodar Valley Corporation has released a recruitment notification. DVC Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DVC Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Damodar Valley Corporation
- Assistant Engineer (IT)
- Assistant Engineer(Commn)
- Assistant Director(HR)
- Assistant Manager(CSR)
- Assistant Manager(PR)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 April 2023
Application Start Date: 30 April 2023
Application End Date: 21 May 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Assistant Engineer (IT): 25
- Assistant Engineer(Commn): 05
- Assistant Director(HR): 15
- Assistant Manager(CSR): 04
- Assistant Manager(PR): 03
- Assistant Engineer (IT): Candidate must be passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE in Information Technology/Computer Science from AICTE approved University/Institution
- Assistant Engineer(Commn): Candidate must be passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE* in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Tele-Communication Engg./ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics Engg. from AICTE approved University/Institution
- Assistant Director(HR): Candidate must be passed Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Two years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute
- Assistant Manager(CSR): Candidate must be passed Two years full-time Post Graduate Degrees/ Two years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in the following areas “Rural Management/ Community Development/ Rural Development/Community Organisation & Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Development Management from recognized University/ Institute
- Assistant Manager(PR): Candidate must be passed Two years of full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Two years of full-time Post Graduate Diplomas in Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relations from a recognized University
DVC Recruitment 2023 Notification Experience:
- Assistant Engineer (IT): Candidate must have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in implementation/upgradation/Application design and architecting of web/windows-based software development/PL-SQL/ enhancement of e-Business suite/ ERP/Advanced Data Structures/ Operating Systems/ computer Networks/ Database, Weblogic/ SAN/ NAS/Storage/ Cyber Security/LAN Maintainance
- Assistant Engineer(Commn): Candidate must have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in Networking / IT/ SCADA/ Digital Communication/LAN Maintainance.
- Assistant Director(HR): Candidate must have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in HR function in the area(s) such as Manpower Planning, Policy Interventions, Recruitment, Training & Development, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement, Performance Appraisal, Career Progression, Industrial Relations, and Related HR Functions, etc.
- Assistant Manager(CSR): Candidate must have a minimum of two years post-qualification experience in evaluation, implementation, and monitoring of social work/rural development/community development projects
- Assistant Manager(PR): Candidate must have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in PR and Corporate Communications Department in a Government / Semi-Government, CPSE / PSU / Private Sector
Candidates will be selected through a merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 45 years or less as per 21 May 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed as per norms.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
DVC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 56,100/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (DVC Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DVC Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Damodar Valley Corporation’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”