Insurance Medical Services has released a recruitment notification. Insurance Medical Jobs in Hyderabad 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Insurance Medical Jobs in Hyderabad 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
Insurance Medical Jobs in Hyderabad 2023
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Insurance Medical Services, Hyderabad
- Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Lab Technician
Title / Advt. No:
2098/JDH/E1/MDCL – MKJ/2023
Notification Date: 23 March 2023
Application Start Date: 23 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 29 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Civil Assistant Surgeon: 16
- Lab Technician: 05
- Pharmacist: 16
- Civil Assistant Surgeon: Candidate must possess M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the schedule to the Medical Council Act, 1956 as subsequently amended.
- Lab Technician: Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent examination.
- Pharmacist: Candidate must possess a diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon: Candidate must be permanent registered medical practitioner within the meaning of law for the time being existing in the state.
- Lab Technician: Candidate must possess a certificate of laboratory technician from any recognized institution.
The candidate will be selected through District Selection committee norms.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 44 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SCS, STS & BCS candidates: 5 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 58,850/-.
- Lab Technician: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 31,040/-.
- Pharmacist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 31,040/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- SSC or Equivalent examination,
- Intermediate (or) 10+2 examination,
- Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar/MRO concerned,
- Relevant certificates in respect of candidate claiming PH, Ex-Serviceman and EWS and other quota.
- Bonafide certificates for the study from 1st to 7th class and in case of private study, Residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned,
- Marks memos (Consolidated/Year wise) ,
- Provisional Certificates,
- Registration Certificate from TS Medical board/Para Medical Board
- One photograph duly pasted and signed across on the application form.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 29 March 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Joint Director (Medical), Insurance Medical Services, Hyderabad, 5th floor, Hostel Building, ESI Hospital Sanathnagar Located at Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Insurance Medical Jobs in Hyderabad 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Insurance Medical Services notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Application Form Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”