District Hub for Empowerment of Women has released a recruitment notification. DHEW Mission Shakti Job Vacancy Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DHEW Mission Shakti Job Vacancy Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all government jobs information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector, job vacancy, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Hub for Empowerment of Women
- District Mission Coordinator
- Specialist in Financial Literacy
- MTS (Multi-Purpose Staff)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 March 2023
Application Start Date: 23 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 29 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- District Mission Coordinator (Women): 01
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: 01
- MTS (Multi-Purpose Staff): 01
- District Mission Coordinator: The candidate must be a passed Graduate preferably in Social Sciences/life sciences/ Nutrition/ Medicine /Health management / Social work/Rural management.
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: Candidate must be passed Graduate in Economics / Banking / other similar disciplines. Postgraduates will be preferred.
- MTS (Multi-Purpose Staff): Candidate must be passed the 10th class pass under the 10+2 system from any recognized board.
- District Mission Coordinator: Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience of working with Government/NonGovernment organizations in related domains.
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: Candidate must have t least 3 years experience of working with Government/NonGovernment organizations in financial literacy / financial inclusion-focused themes.
- MTS (Multi-Purpose Staff): Not Required.
The candidate will be selected through merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 35 years as per 01 July 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 5 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- District Mission Coordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 38,500/-.
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 22,750/-.
- MTS (Multi-Purpose Staff): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,600/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- All educational and Essential Certificates.
- Experience Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photo.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 29 March 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
District Welfare Officer, Women, Child, Disabled & Senior citizens Dept., Room No.16, Collectorate, Durajpalli, Suryapet.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DHEW Mission Shakti Job Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Hub for Empowerment of Women notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Application Form Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”