Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a recruitment notification. IBPS Recruitment 2023 Programming Assistant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information IBPS Recruitment 2023 Programming Assistant.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 November 2022
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 14 December 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
Programming Assistant: 01 (one)
- Candidate must be passed in B. Tech / M.C.A.
- Candidate must be passed in B.Sc- IT / B.C.A / B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent
- ►Certificate course in Computer Programming from a recognized Institute
- ►Experience in FORTRAN / Python or any other programing language
►For candidates having B. Tech / M.C.A degree minimum 1 year Post Qualification work experience,
►For candidates having degrees other than B.Tech. / M.C.A. minimum 2 years Post Qualification work experience,
► in handling various applications in UNIX / Linux environments including file handling, Data Entry, data transfer, etc. Basic Knowledge of computer programing in any language Good knowledge of MS-Excel
The candidate will be selected through Short Listing, Online Examination, and Personal Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 23 years to a maximum of 30 years or less as per 01 December 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been IBPS norms
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 47,043.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the Interview Date.
Date of Interview:
14 December 2022 (Wednesday) Reporting time 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Place of Interview:
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, 90 Ft Dp Road, Behind Thakur Polytechnic, Off. W E Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101
Application steps or rules for applying:
IBPS Recruitment 2023 Programming Assistant
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”