Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a recruitment notification. IBPS Recruitment 2023 Translator, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information IBPS Recruitment 2023 Translator.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Translator (Marathi Language Officer cum Translator)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 November 2022
Application Start Date: 30 November 2022
Application End Date: 14 December 2022
Tentative Interview Date: December 2022
Candidate must be pass in:-
► Master’s Degree from a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Marathi with Marathi /English as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level
► Master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Marathi or English, with Marathi or English medium and English or Marathi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level;
► Master’s degree in a recognized university in any subject other than Marathi or English, with Marathi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two mediums of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level
► Competency in computer operations in Marathi and English language
► Ability to translate from English to Hindi & vice versa will be an added advantage.
Candidate must have 05 years of experience in translation work from English to Marathi language and Vice- versa in Govt./Bank/Financial Institutions/ Reputed organizations or Academic Institutions
Candidates will be selected through Shortlisting, Skill Tests & Interview
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 40 years to a maximum of 61 years as per 01 December 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been IBPS norms.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,00,000 (13 Lakhs)- [Annual CTC (as per present policy)].
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
IBPS Recruitment 2023 Translator
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”