District Social Welfare Officer has released a recruitment notification. House Father Jobs 2023 DSWO, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about House Father Jobs 2023 DSWO.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
House Father Jobs 2023 Organization Name:
District Social Welfare Officer
- House Father
- House Keeper
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 March 2023
Application Start Date: 01 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 21 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- House Father: 01
- Helper: 01
- House Keeper: 01
- House Father: The candidate must be passed Graduate in Science.
- Helper: Candidate must be passed under Matic (8th to 10th Standard).
- House Keeper: The candidate must be passed (8th to 10th Standard).
The candidate will be selected through academic scores.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 45 years as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- House Father: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 14,564/-.
- Helper & House Keeper: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 7,944/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary, HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation or any other professional qualification certificate and mark sheet.
- One recent passport-size photograph (3.5 x4.5 size) should be affixed to the application form.
- Certificate of experience issued from the previous employer.
- Self-Declaration regarding non-involvement in any criminal activities, especially child-related offenses.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 21 March 2023 (Tuesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
District Social Welfare Officer, Puri, At-Utkal Balashram near Narendrakona, PS- Kumbharpara, Dist- Puri, PIN- 752001
Application steps or rules for applying:
House Father Jobs 2023 DSWO
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Social Welfare Officer notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”