Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification. JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Organization Name:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Title / Advt. No:
06 – PSC (DR-P) of 2023
Notification Date: 02 March 2023
Application Start Date: 03 March 2023
Application End Date: 31 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Assistant Professor: Candidate must have a good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade in scale where the grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject.
- Assistant Professor(BBAS/MBA Management): Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Business Management/Administration in a relevant management-related discipline or a two-year full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/UGC with 60% marks
Candidate must have a Graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned/Statutory bodies with 60% marks
The candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores and J&K PSC Rules.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For OM candidates: 40 years
- For RBA, SC, ST, WES, ALC, PSC, and OSC candidates: 43 years
- For PHC candidates: 40 years
General Category: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1000/-
Reserved Category: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
PHC: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”