Guest Teacher Recruitment 2023, Teacher Job Notification Guest Teacher Vacancy
District Welfare Office has released a recruitment notification. Guest Teacher Recruitment 2023 Guest Teacher Vacancy, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Guest Teacher Recruitment 2023 Guest Teacher Vacancy.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Welfare Office
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 03 March 2023
Application Start Date: 03 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 21 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Guest Teacher: 46
- For class Ito VII- (MCT): Candidate must be passed Matric Higher Secondary Arts/Science with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with CT.
- For Class VIII To X- (CBZ): Candidate must be passed B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Bed.
- Physical Education Teacher (PET): Candidate must be passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% or SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) And C.P.E.d/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed from a recognized Board/University.
- I. Sc. CT-He /She must have passed C.T/D.I.E.T Intermediate /+2 Science from a recognized Council with OTET.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): Candidate must be passed in Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit as one of the effective/optional/honours/pass subjects from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
Preference should be given to retired teachers and candidates having teaching experience.
The candidate will be selected through a merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 62 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- a. Self-attested photocopy of a certificate showing academic qualification with mark sheet.
- b. Self-attested photocopy of NCTE / RCI approval to be attached in case of candidates who have passed BED/CT from outside ODISHA.
- c. Self-attested photocopy of OSSTET &OTET Pass certificate.
- d. Self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the concerned Tahasildar. (in case of ST/SC/SEBC/OBC candidates )In the case of SEBC candidates, the caste certificate should have been issued within one year.
- e. Self-attested photocopy of Resident Certificate issued by the concerned Tahasilhar. The Resident Certificate should have been issued by the competent authority within one year.
- f. Self Attested photocopy of certificates for Physically Handicapped Persons /Ex-Servicemen and sports pension certificates.
- g. 3 nos. of self-attested recent passport size colour photographs with white background signed by the candidate in the front side out of which one has to be pasted in the appropriate space provided in the application form and the other two should be firmly tagged with the application form.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Guest Teacher Recruitment 2023 Guest Teacher Vacancy PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 21 March 2023 (Tuesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
District Welfare Officer, Boudh, Post/Police Station/District- Boudh, PIN 762014
Application steps or rules for applying:
Guest Teacher Recruitment 2023 Guest Teacher Vacancy
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Welfare Office notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”