Mid-Day Meal Section has released a recruitment notification. MDM Coordinator Asst Accountant Recruitment 2023, Mid Day Meal Job, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about MDM Coordinator Asst Accountant Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Mid-Day Meal Section
- Assistant Accountant
- MDM Coordinator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 03 March 2023
Application Start Date: —-
Application Received End Date: —-
Interview Date: 16 March 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
- Assistant Accountant: 07
- MDM Coordinator: 01
- Assistant Accountant: The candidate must be a retired government employee.
- MDM Coordinator: The candidate must be a retired WBCS (Exe.) Officers.
- Assistant Accountant: The candidate must have five years’ experience of accounts work in government offices.
- MDM Coordinator: Not Required.
The candidate will be selected through Typing test and Interview
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 65 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Assistant Accountant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000/-.
- MDM Coordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled up the Application Form (format enclosed).
- Original and Xerox copy of Pension Payment Order (P.P.O. Part-I & II).
- Recent Colour Passport Size Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the interview date.
Date of Interview:
16 March 2023 (Thursday) 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Place of Interview:
Gatidhara Meeting Hall, 2nd Floor of New Administrative Building, Chinsurah, Hooghly.
Application steps or rules for applying:
MDM Coordinator Asst Accountant Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Mid-Day Meal Section notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”