Department of Telecommunications has released a recruitment notification. DOT Recruitment 2023 Young Professional, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DOT Recruitment 2023 Young Professional.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Department of Telecommunications
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 19 April 2023
Application Start Date: 19 April 2023
Application End Date: 12 May 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Category A: 22
- Category B: 02
- Category C: 03
- Category D: 03
- Category A: Candidate must have a Degree/ PG in Engineering (Electronics & Communications/ CS / IT) with specialized knowledge in Cyber Security/ Artificial Intelligence/ Quantum Computing/ IoT/ any other areas of topical relevance to the Department for current engagement Note: 3-4 posts in this category are proposed to be filled with candidates having the following qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ MCA.
- Category B: Candidate must have an MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA.
- Category C: Candidate must have a Degree/ PG in LAW with domain knowledge in required areas.
- Category D: Candidate must have a PG in Economics/ Statistics or MBA with a specialization in Operations Research.
Candidate must have a minimum of one (01) year experience in government, reputed Organizations, and Research Organizations. Preference will be given to persons with work experience in the field of Teleco communications supported by published work/policy papers appraisal/monitoring of projects & schemes etc.
The experience of internship/training will not be considered.
Please read on Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected through Qualification based.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 31 years or less as per 19 April 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 70,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (DOT Recruitment 2023 Young Professional PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post (Sarkari Job) can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DOT Recruitment 2023 Young Professional
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Department of Telecommunications’ official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
DOT Recruitment 2023 Young Professional Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”