District Legal Services Authority has released a recruitment notification. DLSA Bankura Recruitment 2023 Paralegal Volunteers, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DLSA Bankura Recruitment 2023 Paralegal Volunteers.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Legal Services Authority Bankura
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 21 December 2022
Application Start Date: 21 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 20 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Bankura Sadar Sub Division: 26
- Khatra Sub Division: 09
- Bishnupur Sub Division: 08
Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary (10+2)
He/She is not accused of any criminal case
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
The candidate will be selected through an Interview or Personal Tests.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years or more as per 21 December 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified Daily salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 5,00.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-Filled Application Form
- All Essential Documents
- Recent Color Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 20 January 2023 (Friday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Chairman, District Legal Service Authority,
ADR Building, District Judges, Court Compound, Bankura, Pin-722101
Application steps or rules for applying:
DLSA Bankura Recruitment 2023 Paralegal Volunteers
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Legal Services Authority-Bankura notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”