Bharat Electronics Limited has released a recruitment notification. BEL India Recruitment 2023 Project Engineer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information BEL India Recruitment 2023 Project Engineer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Bharat Electronics Limited
Project Engineer – I
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 18 December 2022
Application Start Date: 20 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 07 January 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
► Electronics – 03
► Mechanical – 10
► Chemical – 01
Candidate must have Full time (4 years) BE/B. Tech course from a reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification industry experience in any of the following areas.
1. Knowledge of Navigation, GPS/IRNSS/ Communications / MATLAB / FPGA
Software & Control systems are desirable.
2. Candidates should possess good communication skills and should be willing to travel to customer and vendor/customer locations
1. Knowledge of the Safety and handling of explosives is desirable.
2. Knowledge of the processing of explosives, High Explosive Filling, and Propellant filling is desirable.
3. Candidates should possess good communication skills and should be willing to travel to customer and vendor/customer locations
1. Knowledge of CAD (3D Modelling using Solid Works, Drafting, and likewise)
2. Knowledge of design and Mechanical elements/systems.
3. Knowledge of CAE (Static & Dynamic Simulations using Software Packages like Ansys, Altair, and likewise)
4. Knowledge of Conventional and Advanced Manufacturing processes
5. Knowledge of ERP systems (i.e. SAP) will be desirable.
6. Candidates should possess good communication skills and should be willing to travel to customer and vendor/customer locations
The candidate will be selected through Written Tests and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 35 years or less as per 01 December 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 472/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Online (Through online mode or Through SBI Branch)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000/- (For 1st year), Rs. 45,000/- (For 1st year), and Rs. 50,000/- (For 1st year).
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable)
- All semester marks cards
- The formula for CGPA conversion of marks obtained in BE/B. Tech as notified by the
- Caste Certificate
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous/current employer. Where the current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and the latest pay slip should be compulsorily enclosed.
- A brief write-up on the roles and responsibilities held in the previous organization/s.
- viii)Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through the proper channel or produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview.
- SBI Fee payment receipt
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (BEL India Recruitment 2023 Project Engineer PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for – ‘Application for the post of Project Engineer (Missile Systems)’ ). Applications must be submitted on or before 07 January 2022 (Saturday).
Address for submitting the application form:
DGM (HR/MR, MS&ADSN)
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013
Application steps or rules for applying:
BEL India Recruitment 2023 Project Engineer
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Bharat Electronics Limited notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”