District Health Society has released a recruitment notification. District Health Society Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about District Health Society Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt job, free job alert, sarkari job find, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health Society, Jajpur
- Medical Officer MBBS
- Medical Officer (Ayush)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 March 2023
Application Start Date: 16 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 15 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Medical Officer MBBS: 01
- Medical Officer (Ayush): 01
- Medical Officer MBBS: Candidate must be passed in MBBS degree from an institution recognized by MCL.
- Medical Officer (Ayush): The candidate must be passed in bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine & surgery (BAMS) / Bachelor’s degree in completed the internship training.
- Medical Officer MBBS: Candidate must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
- Medical Officer (Ayush): Candidates having PG Degrees in BAMS/BHMS will be given additional weightage. and should have valid registration from the Odisha State Council / Board of Homeopathic Medicine and should have a valid registration certificate.
The candidate will be selected through Academic Qualifications and Personal Interviews.
- Medical Officer MBBS: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 70 years or less.
- Medical Officer (Ayush): The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 35 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per norms.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- One attested recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate duly. affixed/pasted at the designated space of the application form.
- Attested copies of mark sheet and certificate pertaining to Essential Qualification & Preferential Qualification (10th standard onwards) as per the requirement of the Post.
- Attested copies of post-qualification experience certificate.
- Attested copies of identity proof like Voter Identity Card / Aadhaar Card PAN Card / Driving License.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 26 March 2023 (Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
O/o CDM & PHO, AT/Po/District- Jajpur, PIN-755001.
Application steps or rules for applying:
District Health Society Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Health Society notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”