District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released a recruitment notification. DHFWS Recruitment Medial Officer 2023 Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DHFWS Recruitment Medial Officer 2023 Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, latest govt jobs, west bengal govt job, latest govt jobs notifications, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 March 2023
Application Start Date: 20 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 27 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Medical Officer: 26
Candidate must be passed in MBBS from an MCI-recognized institute with a one-year compulsory internship.
Candidate must be registered under WBMC. Weightage will be given for higher qualification.
Candidate must have experience in a similar word (If Required.)
Candidates will be selected through as per the norm.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 62 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
GENERAL: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100 / –
SC/ST/OBC: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 60,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The applicant will upload the following supportive documents in one file (PDF):
- Educational Certificate.
- Final Year Markssheet of MBBS.
- Registration Certificate of WBMC.
- Essential Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Photo Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate.
- All Other Essential Certificates.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DHFWS Recruitment Medial Officer 2023 Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Health & Family Welfare Samiti official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE (Available on 20 March 2023)
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”