DHFWS Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2022
From District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has published a recruitment notification. DHFWS Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2022 Purba Bardhaman. In this notification, jobseekers are invited for various posts. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification-based government jobs, qualification-based central government jobs, qualification-based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 24 August 2022
Application Start Date: 25 August 2022
Application End Date: 15 Sep 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
01 – UR
Candidate must be passed Higher Secondary with Physic, Chemistry, and Biology.
Candidates must have a 2(two) year Diploma in Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistants Course OR a Two (2) Year Diploma Course in Optometry & Ophthalmic technique recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
One year of training after acquiring Diploma in Optometry recognized by the Government of WB, in any Government Hospital or in a Clinical Establishment licensed under the West Bengal Clinical Establishment Act, 1950 and rules made thereafter. Preference to be given to candidates who have passed from RIO and other Govt. Hospitals with Govt. Stipends.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores, Experience, and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
- DISTRICT HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE SAMITY (NON-NHM)
- Bank A/C No-0187132000008,
- IFSC- CNRB0000187.
*Online / Offline (Bank through NEFT)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
* Bank deposit copy (with UTR no.) The application fee should be submitted with a print copy of the online application form, during checking and verification.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DHFWS Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Purba bardhaman
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Health & Family Welfare Samiti’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.