Additional inspector Government Job
From the Office of the District, Welfare Officer Department has published a recruitment notification. Additional Inspector Government Job 2022 – Howrah. In this notification, jobseekers are invited for various posts. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification-based government jobs, qualification-based central government jobs, qualification-based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
Office of the District Welfare Officer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 18 August 2022
Application Start Date: 18 August 2022
Application End Date: 06 September 2022
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Candidates must be Retired Government Employees (Inspector / Extension Officer / Head Clerks / UD assistants).
- Preference will be given to a retired employee of the BCW&TD Department
The Candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 64 years or less as per 06 September 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Copy of PPO (Pension Payment Order)
- Copy of letter of superannuation
- Copy of Voter ID Card
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- One self-addressed stamped envelope (No. 10 size)
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted up to 05:00 pm on or before 06 September 2022 (Saturday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting application form:
District Welfare Officer, (BCW&TD), New Collectorate Building, 4th Floor, 7, Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah – 711101.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Additional Inspector Government
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the District Welfare Officer recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: District Welfare Officer, (BCW&TD), New Collectorate Building, 4th Floor, 7, Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah – 711101.