Darjeeling Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2022
From District Social Audit Unit department has been published recruitment notification. Darjeeling Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2022, In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: District Social Audit Unit
Social Audit Facilitator
Offline and Through Email
Notification Date: 05 July 2022
Application Start Date: 05 July 2022
Application End Date: 19 July 2022
No of Total Post:
Social Audit Facilitator : 03
Applicant must be a Graduate, preference will be given to post graduate candidate.
The applicant must be a Retired Government Employee / retired employee from Defense Services.
The applicant must be a resident of Darjeeling/ Kalimpong district.
The applicant must have experience not less than 10 (Ten) years in auditing activities (AG Auditor. Panchayat Auditor. Co-operative auditor. Internal auditor of the Government etc) in State/Central Government offices. For Retired Deknce service personnel, the experience in office administration will be also be considered.
The applicants must be conversant with Nepali Language.
Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be maximum 64 years or less as per 01 July 2022
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Residential Proof (Any Govt. Identity Document)
- Age Proof document
- Proof of experience
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Pension payment order/certificate of superannuation
- Document of educational qualification
- Computer learning certificate, if any
- Recent Passport Size Color Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted upto 05:00 pm on or before 19 July 2022 (Tuesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
The Executive Director, District Social Audit Unit.. Gorkhaland Territorial Administration. Lowis Jubilee Complex. Dr. S. K. Pal Road. Darjeeling. Pin- 734101
Applicants may apply through E-mail
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Darjeeling Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download District Social Audit Unit recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Executive Director, District Social Audit Unit.. Gorkhaland Territorial Administration. Lowis Jubilee Complex. Dr. S. K. Pal Road. Darjeeling. Pin- 734101