Case Worker Job in Paschim Bardhaman
From District Social Welfare Section department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Case Worker Job in Paschim Bardhaman. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: District Social Welfare Section
Notification Date: 05 July 2022
Application Start Date: 06 July 2022
Application End Date: 20 July 2022
No of Total Post:
Case Worker: 01 | SC – 01 |
Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
Only Female Candidates can Apply
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years in Women issues.
Proficiency in speaking. reading & writing in Bengali and English language.
Candidate will be selected through Viva-Voce and Computer Test.
The age of the candidates should be maximum 35 years or less as per 05 July 2022
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000.
Applicants may apply through E-mail
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Age proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/School Admit Card/ MP admit/Birth Certificate/Aadhar card).
- Residential proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Certificate from local Authority/ Municipality/BDO, etc.).
- Educational Qualification Certificate/Marksheet.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Computer Certificate.
- Valid Mobile Number and email ID.
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice which mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If Require).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Social Welfare Section official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.