CNCI Recruitment 2023: Radiologist Interview: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, CNCI Kolkata.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about CNCI Recruitment 2023: Radiologist Interview.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, CNCI Kolkata, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
CNCI Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute|
|Application Mode||Walk In Interview|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 21 July 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 01 August 2023
CNCI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
Candidate must have a Diplomate of National Board in Radio Diagnosis (DNB Radiodiagnosis).
Candidate must have 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
CNCI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 50 years or less.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 200/-
Account Number – 40382089655
SBI – Sanjeeva Town(Code-16913)
IFSC Code- SBIN0016913,
MICR Code- 700002475
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per experience and qualification at the time of the Interview.
The following are the documents to be needed on the Interview time:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (CNCI Recruitment 2023: Radiologist PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, CNCI Kolkata) and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview date.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Date of Interview:
01 August 2023 (Tuesday) at 12:00 PM (noon).
Place of Interview:
2nd Campus of Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160.
Application steps or rules for applying:
CNCI Recruitment 2023: Radiologist Interview
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”