ISI Kolkata Recruitment: 2023 Professor Apply Online: Indian Statistical Institute has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, ISI Kolkata placement).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ISI Kolkata Recruitment: 2023 Assistant Professor.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, ISI Kolkata placement, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 14 July 2023
Application Start Date: 14 July 2023
Application End Date: 15 August 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Professor (on deputation): 01
The candidate must have a Ph. D. in any area of biological anthropology.
- Candidate should have made outstanding contributions in teaching, research, and administration.
- The candidate should have a track record of successfully supervising doctoral students and handling major research projects.
The candidate should have at least 10 years of Post-doctoral research/teaching/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
Candidates will be selected through a merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 58 years or less.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
ISI Kolkata Recruitment Assistant Professor Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,59,100/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Email For Sending Application:
Documents to be sent by email:
- Filled in the Application Form in the format (Annexure 1) available at the end of this advertisement.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Vision statement.
- Any other relevant information the applicant may wish to furnish.
- Reprints of up to five important publications.
*A single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents in the order specified above. This single PDF file must be emailed
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ISI Kolkata Recruitment: 2023 Assistant Professor
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, ISI Kolkata placement).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Indian Statistical Institute’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Email for Sending Application: Mail to: [email protected] & Mail cc to: [email protected]
Join WhatsApp Group: CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”ISI Full Form?” answer-0=”Indian Statistical Institute” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”ISI job salary?” answer-1=”Rs. 1,59,100/- (Professor)” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]