Asha karmi Jobs in Paschim Bardhaman
Asha Karmi Recruitment 2022 New Notification in Paschim Bardhaman District has been published by Subdivision Office. Asha karmi Jobs in Paschim Bardhaman. Asha karmi Jobs in Paschim Bardhaman All women job seekers can get complete details about ASHA Staff Recruitment Asha Karmi Jobs in Paschim Bardhaman 2022.
Post Name: Asha Karmi.
Name of the Department: Rural Health.
Type of work: Government job in West Bengal.
Application Procedure: Offline.
Important Dates: –
Date of notification: 27 May 2022.
Application start date: 27 May 2022.
Last date of application: 21 June 2022.
Recruitment Block Name:-
Pandabeswar Block: 26
- Married / Divorced women or widows can apply.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate applying for the village must be a permanent resident of the same village or a permanent resident of the same block (EPIC card and ration card must be submitted as proof).
- The age of the candidate should be between 30 to 40 years as per 12 May 2022. However, only in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe women, the age should be 22 to 40 years (reserved candidates will get boss exemption as per rules).
- Candidates must have passed any secondary or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have completed secondary pass or higher qualification can apply, however, in case of candidates with higher qualification only marks obtained in secondary or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Ethnic certificate issued by the appropriate authority (only applicable to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates). (Cast Certificate)
- Preference will be given to Grade I & Grade II SHG Members/ trained Dais/Link workers, keeping the selection criteria fixed.
Selection Procedure / Recruitment Procedure: – Candidates will be selected through interview.
Salary: – The fixed monthly salary of Asha employees is Rs. 4500 / – + Others Allowance.
Application Fee: – There is no application fee for applying for this post.
All the documents that need to be submitted along with the application form are as follows:-
- Evidence of marriage and legal divorce, in the first case, the marriage registration certificate / husband’s name bearing an official document (voter’s illustrated identity card, ration card, Aadhaar card, etc., and in the second case, legal certificate).
- Certificate of Educational Qualification (Xerox copy of secondary / equivalent examination marksheet with own signature).
- Proof of age: Self attested Xerox copy of Secondary / Equivalent Exam Admit Card with your signature.
- Permanent Residence Address Certificate (Epic Card / Ration Card) Xerox copy of both sides with own signature.
- Self-certified Xerox of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Certificate issued by the appropriate authority (only for candidates of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category).
- Grade I and Grade II self-help group members, trained midwives and link workers are departmental certificates.
- Recent passport size photo taken recently.
- Envelope with your address along with 5 rupee postage stamp.
- Self Attested copy of Death certificate of Husband for widowed applicant
Application Procedure: Fill in the form with all the details mentioned in the notification and submit your own BDO office along with all the mentioned documents in a large office envelope with your address affixed with 5-Rupee stamp.
Application submission Procedure: The envelope containing the Application Form and enclosures should be superscripted as ” APPLICATION fOR ENGAGEMENT AS ASHA, name of the sub-center applied for…………………………….. And name of area( village)…………………………” And should be addressed to and to be submitted preferably by hand or via speed Post or Registered Post to there own BDO Office Address
Application steps or rules for applying offline: –
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Asha Staff Recruitment Notification PDF or image file and read it carefully.
- Please enter the correct email ID and mobile number to fill out or send the form and provide the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience etc.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly and send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Submit to your own local BDO office.
Important Links: –
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification and Form: Click Here
For more jobs news: CLICK HERE