Recruitment of Land Acquisition Section Birbhum
From Land Acquisition Section department has been published recruitment notification. Recruitment of Land Acquisition Section Birbhum. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Land Acquisition Section
Application Procedure: Offline
Notification Date: 03 June 2022
Application Start Date: 03 June 2022
Application End Date: 30 June 2022
Essential Qualification: Candies Must be Retired Government Officer
Experience: Not required
Selection Process: Candidate will be Selected through interview.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be minimum 60 years to maximum 64 years as per 01 April 2022
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Revenue Officer (Retired Government Officer): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,000.
- Surveyor (Retired Government Officer): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 27,500
- Amin (Retired Government Officer): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 27,500.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 30 June 2022 (Thursday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form: The Special Land Acquisition office, Birbhum 2″ floor, Office of the District Magistrate and Collector, Birbhum, Prashashan Bhavan, Suri, Birbhum within 4-00 P.M dated on 30/06/2022.
Date of interview: The date of the interview will be announced on the official website of Birbhum.
Place of interview: The Place of the interview will be announced on the official website of Birbhum.
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Land Acquisition Section recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Special Land Acquisition office, Birbhum 2″ floor, Office of the District Magistrate and Collector, Birbhum, Prashashan Bhavan, Suri, Birbhum.