All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur has released a recruitment notification. AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Laboratory Technician, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information. (jodhpur job)
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
Offline – Walk-in Interviews
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 September 2022
Interview Date: 21 September 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
Laboratory Technician-III: —
Candidate must be passed in B. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology / Class 12th pass in Science subjects with two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
One year DMLT with two years’ laboratory experience in a recognized organization
B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in pathology and biochemistry with the processing of clinical specimens
- Proficient to read, write and speak in Hindi and English
The selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 30 years.
Age Relaxation (Not Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000/- + HRA 16%.
The following are the documents to be needed on Interviews time:-
- Pre-filled application form
- Bio-Dataone set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age,
- Relevant experience
- All relevant original documents
Date of interview:
21 September 2022 (Wednesday) at 09:00 AM
Place of interview:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Application steps or rules for applying:
AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Laboratory Technician
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”