Mathabhanga Municipality has released a recruitment notification. Mathabhanga Municipality Recruitment 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 September 2022
Application Start Date: 01 September 2022
Application Received End Date: 15 September 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Clerical Assistant: 01
Cleaning Staff: 01
Clerical Assistant: The candidate must be passed in Preferably Graduate.
Cleaning Staff: The Candidate must be passed in M.P. (10th) Passed or equivalent.
For Clerical Assistant: Candidate must have knowledge of Computer in M.S. Office and Internet.
The selection procedure will be intimated in due course.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum as per Government rules per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
- Clerical Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000.
- Cleaning Staff: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 5,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application form
- Educational/Academic qualification (self-attested),
- Age proof Certificate,
- Certificate of Computer in M.S. Office and Internet (Only for Clerical Staff),
- Residential Certificate,
- Copy of Aadhar Card (Self Attested)
- Cast Certificate (If Any)
- Recent passport size photo (2 copies)
- A self-addressed envelope 4″ x 8″ size with a postage stamp of Rs. 5/- only must be enclosed with the application.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and a Self-attested recent passport size photo (2 copies) to be pasted on specified space (one copy) and another to be stapled on the top of the application form.
send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the Post for which they applied must be mentioned on the envelope of the application and on top of the application form as Application for the Post). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 15 September 2022 (Thursday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting application form:
The Chairman, Mathabhanga Municipality, B.N. Road, Ward No-03, P.O-Mathabhanga, Dist. – Cooch Behar, Pin- 736146
Application steps or rules for applying:
Mathabhanga Municipality Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Mathabhanga Municipality recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Chairman, Mathabhanga Municipality, B.N. Road, Ward No-03, P.O-Mathabhanga, Dist. – Cooch Behar, Pin- 736146
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”