All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released a recruitment notification. AIIMS Jammu Recruitment Data Entry Operator & MTS, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AIIMS Jammu Recruitment Data Entry Operator & MTS.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Data Entry Operator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 17 February 2023
Application Start Date: 17 February 2023
Application End Date: 03 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Data Entry Operator: 06
- MTS: 05
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must be passed in minimum graduation or equivalent.
- MTS: Candidate must be passed in minimum 12th pass / ITI equivalent.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Ex-serviceman can also apply.
- Data Entry Operator: ►Candidate must have Diploma or Degree in Computer Application.
►Candidate must have Working knowledge of Power Point presentation/ Excel shall be preferred.
- MTS: ►Candidate must have two years of experience in relevant field.
►Candidate must have experience in handling files/MTS duty.
Candidates will be selected through merit based.
The age of the candidates should be a AIIMS norms.
GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885 / –
SC/ST/PWD/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Data Entry Operator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,384.
- MTS: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,834.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
AIIMS Jammu Recruitment Data Entry Operator & MTS
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through All India Institute of Medical Sciences official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
→ JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NEW JOB 2023 ←
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”