District Welfare Officer Backward Class Welfare has released a recruitment notification. Additional Inspector Recruitment 2023 Bardhaman, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about additional Inspector Recruitment 2023 Bardhaman.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Welfare Officer Backward Class Welfare
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 January 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 24 January 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Additional Inspector: 05
Candidate must be retired inspector BCW & TD / Extension Officer / Head Clerks / UD Clerks of Government of West Bengal.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 64 years or less as per 15 February 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Bio Data
- Educational Certificates
- Address Proof
- Cast Certificate (If Any)
- Passport size photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the interview date.
Date of Interview:
24 January 2023 (Tuesday) at 11:00 AM
Place of Interview:
The office chamber of the Additional District Magistrate (General), Purba Bardhaman.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Additional Inspector Recruitment 2023 Bardhaman
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Welfare Officer Backward Class Welfare notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”