Office of The Sub Divisional Officer has released a recruitment notification. Block Programme Coordinator ASHA Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Block Programme Coordinator ASHA Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of The Sub Divisional Officer
Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 11 January 2023
Application Start Date: 13 January 2023
Application Received End Date: 31 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Gopiballavpur-I Block: 01
- Jhargram Block: 01
- Nayagram Block: 01
► Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree in social science/sociology / social anthropology / social worker (MSW) / Business Administration (MBA) / Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication.
►Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Candidate must have knowledge in Microsoft Office and Internet
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively
- Candidate must have the ability to hard work, and
- Willing to travel extensively
If, Candidate have a Graduate degree, They must have minimum of 2 years of experience in health project.
The candidate should be a resident of the Jhargram Sub-Division
The candidate will be selected through Written Tests, and Interview
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Certificate as proof of the Date of Birth. only Madhyamik / Equivalent Admit card or Board Certificate will be accepted
- Residential Proof Ration Card / Voter Card
- Marks Sheet of Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, Graduation.
- Marks Sheet of Master’s Degree (If Applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Any)
- Cast Certificate
- Two (02) recent passport size (3.5cm.x3.25cm) colour photographs 01(one) is to be pasted on the Application form
- Two (2) self-addressed envelopes (9″X4″) affixed with a Postal Stamp of Rs. 22.00 in each envelope
- All Documents are needed to be Self-Attested
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for “APPLICATION FOR THE- POST OF “Block Programme Coordinator (ASHA)”). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 31 January 2023 (Tuesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Sub-DivisionalOfficer & Member Secretary
Jhargram Sub Division
P.O. – Jhargram
Dist. – Jhargram
Application steps or rules for applying:
Block Programme Coordinator ASHA Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of The Sub Divisional Officer notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”