Zilla Swasthya Samiti has released a recruitment notification. Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2023 Various Post, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2023 Various Post.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Khordha
- Block Data Manager
- Social Worker
- Ayush MO Ayurvedic
- Senior TB Lab Supervisor
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 04 February 2023
Application Start Date: 04 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 15 February 2023
Interview Date: 20 & 21 February 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
- Block Data Manager: 02
- Social Worker: 01
- Ayush MO Ayurvedic: 01
- Senior TB Lab Supervisor: 01
- Physiotherapist: 01
The candidate must have done similar work to the post they are applying for.
Candidate must have similar work experience.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview
The age of the candidates should be Zilla Swasthya Samiti norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per the rules.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Two copies of passport-size colour self-attested photographs. One copy of the self-attested photograph will however to be affixed at the specific position in the application form.
- Self-attested photocopy of Identity Proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhaar card / Passport).
- All Certificates in support of Age, Qualification, NoC, Experience & others etc.
- Self-attested No Objection Certificate and Experience Certificate from the present employer.
- Self-attested copy of valid Registration Certificate/ License (If applicable).
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the interview date.
Date of Interview:
- Block Data Manager: 20 February 2023 (Monday) at 10:00 AM
- Social Worker: 20 February 2023 (Monday) at 10:00 AM
- Ayush MO Ayurvedic: 21 February 2023 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM
- Senior TB Lab Supervisor: 21 February 2023 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM
- Physiotherapist: 21 February 2023 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM
Place of Interview:
The DTU, Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Khordha.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2023 Various Post
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Zilla Swasthya Samiti notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”