Zilla Swasthya Samiti has released a recruitment notification. Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2023 NHM Jagatsinghpur, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2023 NHM Jagatsinghpur.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Zilla Swasthya Samiti
- Part-Time Specialist: ( O&G /paediatric /Medicine /ENT /Skin&VD /Ophthalmologist /psychiatric /Surgery /Orthopaedic Specialists)
Offline Walk-In Interview
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 20 December 2022
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 30 December 2022
- Part-Time Specialist: The candidate should have requisite qualifications on the concerned subject from recognized institutions.
- Nutritionist: Candidate should have B. Sc. (Home Science)/Post Graduation in Home Science/Nutrition from a recognized institution.
- Physiotherapist: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)
Part-Time Specialist: The doctor should have registration from Odisha State Medical Council.
The candidate will be selected through Interviews
- Part-Time Specialist & Nutritionist: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 70 years.
- Physiotherapist: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 45 years or less as per 20 December 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
- Part-Time Specialist: The specified salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 3,000 (First or Second Session).
- Nutritionist: The specified daily salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,200 (First or Second Session).
- Physiotherapist: The specified daily salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,200 (First or Second Session).
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the interview date.
Date of Interview:
30 December 2022 (Friday) from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Place of Interview:
NHM Conference Hall, DPMU,
O/o CDM & PHO, Jagatsinghpur.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2023 NHM Jagatsinghpur
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Zilla Swasthya Samiti notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”