Zilla Parishad has released a recruitment notification. Zilla Parishad Recruitment District Social Auditor, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Zilla Parishad Recruitment District Social Auditor.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Zilla Parishad Organization Name:
Zilla Parishad, Payagada
District Social Auditor
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 24 February 2023
Application Start Date: 24 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 17 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
District Social Auditor: 01
Candidate must be passed in graduation in any stream
Candidate must have 3 (Three) years of experience in Social work/Social Audit/right-based activities with ample knowledge of computer applications.
The candidate will be selected through Academic Scores and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 45 years or less as per 01 January 2019.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 24,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- All educational and essential qualification certificate photocopy
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Zilla Parishad Recruitment PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 04 February 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
CDO-cum-EO, Zilla Parishad, Rayagada.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Zilla Parishad Recruitment
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Zilla Parishad notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”