West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification. WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Various Posts, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Various Posts.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
- General Manager (Mining)
- Welfare Officer
- Assistant Manager (Environment)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 12 April 2023
Application Start Date: 12 April 2023
Application End Date: 02 May 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- General Manager (Mining): 03
- Welfare Officer: 01
- Assistant Manager (Environment): 02
- General Manager (Mining): Candidate must have Full time 4 years B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Dual-degree B. Tech – M. Tech. programme / B. Sc. – B. Tech. B. Tech. through lateral entry in Mining Engineering from any institute approved/recognized by the UGC, AICTE with 1st Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the CMR, 1957 / 2017.
- Welfare Officer: Candidate must have Graduated with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from any recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Assistant Manager (Environment): Candidate must have a Degree in Environmental Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 60 % marks.
- General Manager (Mining): Candidate must have at least 20 (twenty) years post-qualification experience of managing and operating Coal Mines, of which not less than 02 (two) years should be in the position of Dy. General Manager or equivalent in mining operations with
► Candidate must have a minimum of 08 (eight) years of experience as a 1st Class Mines Manager in a Mechanized Open Cast Coal Mine having a mine production capacity of at least 3.0 MTPA, with
► Candidate must have Experience in coal mine planning, development & operation of mechanized open-cast coal mines, having up to date knowledge of mining rules & regulations and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities on operational and statutory compliances.
- Welfare Officer: The candidate must have 03 years of experience in a coal mine or industrial undertaking as Mine Welfare / Personnel Officer, preferably in a coal mine.
- Assistant Manager (Environment): Candidate must be Preference will be given to the candidates having field experience.
Candidates will be selected through Personal Interviews.
- General Manager (Mining): The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 58 years or less as per 01 April 2023.
- Welfare Officer: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 April 2023.
- Assistant Manager (Environment): The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 32 years or less as per 01 April 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed as per WBPDCL norms.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- General Manager (Mining): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 1,47,300/- to Rs. 2,04,500/-.
- Welfare Officer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000.
- Assistant Manager (Environment): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Various Posts
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”