West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released a recruitment notification. WB Health Recruitment 2023 MO Specialist For 679 Posts, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB Health Recruitment 2023 MO Specialist For 679 Posts.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Medical Officer (Specialist)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 December 2022
Application Start Date: 09 December 2022
Application End Date: 23 December 2022 (up to 02:00 PM)
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Medical Officer (Specialist): 679
- Candidate must be an A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part- II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Postgraduate qualification in the respective specialty and registration as a Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council provided that the candidate if appointed, must Register his name in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- Candidate must be passed in Postgraduate qualification(Postgraduate degree or Postgraduate diploma)
Two years of managerial or administrative experience in any reputed medical care facility (having at least 200 beds) in the Government or Non-Government Sector.
Candidate must have Knowledge of Bengali/ Nepali – Spoken and written.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 05 years
- For ESM candidates: 05 years
*To know more details please click on the official notification
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 210 / –
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 210 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 42,000 + Grade Pay of 5,400/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (WB Health Recruitment 2023 MO Specialist) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
WB Health Recruitment 2023 MO Specialist
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through West Bengal Health Recruitment Board’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”