District Health & Family Welfare Samity has released a recruitment notification. WB Health Recruitment 2022-2023 Birbhum, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB Health Recruitment 2022-2023 Birbhum.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health & Family Welfare Samity
- Block Epidemiologist
- Block Public Health Manager
- Laboratory Technician
- Block Data Manager
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 25 November 2022
Application Start Date: 01 December 2022
Application End Date: 15 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Block Epidemiologist: 02
- Block Public Health Manager: 04
- Laboratory Technician: 04
- Block Data Manager: 02
- Counsellor: 01
- Block Epidemiologist: Candidate must be passed an M.Sc. in Life Science/Epidemiology OR BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/ with MPH
- Block Public Health Manager: Candidate must be passed in B.Sc. in Life Science with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management
- Laboratory Technician: Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary (Class-12) in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biological Science
- Block Data Manager: Candidate must be passed in graduation from any recognized university and 1-year diploma computer application for govt. institute.
- Counsellor: Candidate must be passed in graduation in social science from a recognized institution.
- Block Epidemiologist: Candidate must have proficiency in Advance MS Office
- Block Public Health Manager: Candidate must have proficiency in Advance MS Office
- Laboratory Technician: Diploma in medical laboratory technology from any institution recognized by the government of West Bengal
- Block Data Manager: working knowledge of computer with operating knowledge of MS word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, and the Internet.
- Counsellor: Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Knowledge of Ms-Office and other computer skills required for office work.
Fluency in local languages both in writing and speaking
- For Block Data Manager: Minimum 3 years experience in the government sector or 5 years experience in the private sector in data recording and Data analysis
- Counsellor: Two years of working experience in the Health Sector/Social Sector
- Block Epidemiologist: The candidate must have Ph.D/M.Phill & Experience in Public Health
- Block Public Health Manager: The candidate must be passed an M.Sc. in Life Science & Experience in Public Health.
- Laboratory Technician: 2 years post qualification experience in any laboratory of government institutions or private institutions licensed under the clinical establishment Act.
- Counsellor: Master’s degree in social science from a recognized institution
Candidates will be selected through
- Block Epidemiologist/Block Public Health Manager/Block Data Manager/Counsellor: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
- Laboratory Technician: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 19 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100 / –
SC/ST/OBC: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Block Epidemiologist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,000.
- Block Public Health Manager: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,000.
- Laboratory Technician: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 22,000.
- Block Data Manager: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 22,000.
- Counsellor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (WB Health Recruitment 2022-2023 Birbhum PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required). (If applicable)
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
WB Health Recruitment 2022-2023 Birbhum
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Health & Family Welfare Samity official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE (Link available on- 01 December 2022)
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”