WB DCPU Recruitment 2023- Nadia Apply Now: District Child Protection Unit has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB DCPU Recruitment 2023- Nadia Apply Now.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Nadia Jobs, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Child Protection Unit
Post Name (Nadia Jobs):
- Officer in Charge
- House Mother
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 July 2023
Application Start Date: 17 July 2023
Application Received End Date: 08 August 2023
Interview Date: —
WB DCPU Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Officer in Charge: 01 (Female)
- House Mother: 01 (Female)
- Officer in Charge: Candidate must be passed LLB or Masters’s degree in Psychology/Social Work/ Social Science
- House Mother: Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary or equivalent.
- Officer in Charge: Candidate must have Diploma in Computer Application (Preferred).
►Experience in an administrative managerial capacity (Preferred).
- Officer in Charge: The candidate must have 03 years of experience in the field of child welfare.
- House Mother: The candidate must have 03 years of experience in the Child Care Programme/Institution.
The candidate will be selected through Written tests, Computer tests, and Interviews.
WB DCPU Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Officer in Charge: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 27 years to a maximum of 42 years as per 14 July 2023.
- House Mother: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 14 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
WB DCPU Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Officer in Charge: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 33,100/-.
- House Mother: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 14,564/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (WB DCPU Recruitment 2023- Nadia PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Nadia Jobs)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Social Welfare Section, Ofice of The District Magistrate, Nadia, Krishnanagar, PIN-741101
Application steps or rules for applying:
WB DCPU Recruitment 2023- Nadia Apply Now
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Nadia Jobs).
- First of all, download the District Child Protection Unit notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”