Warden Jobs in WBHRB
From West Bengal Health Recruitment Board department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Warden Jobs in WBHRB. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Post Name: WardenApplication Procedure: Online
Notification Date: 16 June 2022
Application Start Date: 17 June 2022
Application End Date: 30 June 2022
No of Post: 159
Category Wise Vacancy Details:-
Passed Madhyamik or equivalent qualification (MARKSHEET INCLUDING SUP PLEMENTARY MARKSHEETS TO BE ATTACHED)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through West Bengal Health Recruitment Board official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.