Prasar Bharati House has released a recruitment notification. Videographer Recruitment in Prasar Bharati 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Videographer Recruitment in Prasar Bharati 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, Delhi job, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Prasar Bharati House, Copernicus Marg
Title / Advt. No:
[E 165960] A-10/016/01/2023-TM&SO-Part(3)
Notification Date: 18 April 2023
Application Start Date: 18 April 2023
Application End Date: 03 May 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Candidate must be passed in 10+2 from a recognized board.
Candidate must have a Degree/Diploma in Cinematography/Videography from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidate must have experience of at least 5 years in the field of Videography/Cinematography or any other relevant field.
Candidate must have Experience in MOJO, Attended Short Flim Making Course.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 18 April 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Videographer Recruitment in Prasar Bharati 2023
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Prasar Bharati House’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”