Union Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification. UPSC Recruitment 2023 Officer For 10 Posts, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about UPSC Recruitment 2023 Officer For 10 Posts.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Union Public Service Commission
- Marketing Specialist
- Administrative Officer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 28 January 2023
Application Start Date: 28 January 2023
Application End Date: 16 February 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Marketing Specialist: 01
- Archivist: 01
- Administrative Officer: 08
- Marketing Specialist: Candidate must passed in Master of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master of Business Economics from a recognized University or Institution.
- Archivist: Candidate must be passed in Master’s Degree in History with a paper in Indian History from a recognized University or Institute.
- Administrative Officer: The candidate must be passed Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Marketing Specialist: The candidate must have Five years of experience in the field of marketing of agriculture or horticulture produce or supply chain management in the Central Government or State Government or Union territory Administration or public sector undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions.
- Archivist: The candidate must have Two years of experience in an archives office or Government Record Office in a supervisory capacity or research or teaching in the relevant subject at the undergraduate level in a recognized institution or University.
- Administrative Officer: The candidate must have Two years of experience in Administration, Accounts and Establishment, Legal or Vigilance matters in Central or State or Union Territory Government or Government Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Central or State Public Sector Corporation or University.
- Marketing Specialist:
- Archivist: ► Diploma in Archives and Records Management or Diploma or Certificate in Archival Science;
► Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application or Information Technology;
► Certificate of proficiency from a recognized University or Institute in foreign or other Indian classical languages like Tamil, Sanskrit, Telugu, Kannada, Malayam, and Odiya besides the candidate’s mother tongue
- Administrative Officer: ► Degree in Law or Personnel Management from a recognized University;
► Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations relating to Administration, Accounts, and Establishment.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
- Marketing Specialist: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less.
- Archivist: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less.
- Administrative Officer: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25/-
SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Marketing Specialist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level11 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC
- Archivist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed Level- 08 in the
Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Administrative Officer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants (UPSC Recruitment 2023 Officer For 10 Posts PDF) who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Officer For 10 Posts
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Union Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”