Tribal Ministry Recruitment 2024 www.tribal.nic.in – Ministry of Tribal Affairs has released a new recruitment notification, For Assistant Director Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application www.tribal.nic.in recruitment 2024.
Before applying for Tribal Ministry Recruitment 2024 www.tribal.nic.in, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Tribal Ministry Recruitment 2024 www.tribal.nic.in please read the information given below
Tribal Ministry Recruitment 2024 Overview:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online (Both)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||08 November 2023|
|Application Start Date||08 November 2023|
|Application End Date||05 January 2024|
No of Vacancy (Tribal Ministry Recruitment 2024 www.tribal.nic.in):
Assistant director: 02
Candidate must have passed masters degree in social work or sociology or Economics or Anthropology or social Anthropology or applied anthropology or Statistics or psychology or geography or mathematics from a recognized university or institute.
Candidate must have one year experience of conducting survey or research in the field of social welfare including analysis of data and preparation of reports.
Candidates will be selected through Merit basis.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 56 years or less as per 05 January 2024.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form / Bio-Data
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the (Tribal Ministry Recruitment 2024 www.tribal.nic.in) notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Email Address for submitting the application form:
Address for submitting the application form:
Sh. Arvind Mudgal, Under Secretary, Gate No 2, Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, Ashoka Road, Chowk, New Delhi – 110001.
How to Apply for Tribal Ministry Recruitment 2024 www.tribal.nic.in
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Official Website (www.tribal.nic.in).
- Application Procedure Offline (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- First of all, download the notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (It’s mandatory)
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||(Mention In Official Notification)|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Uttarakhand Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
- NCDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Young Professional
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Online
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Official Website?
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”