Supreme Court of India has released a recruitment notification. Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Supreme Court of India
Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates
Title / Advt. No:
21 (LC)/2023-SC (RC)
Notification Date: 08 April 2023
Application Start Date: 09 April 2023
Application End Date: 30 April 2023
Admit Card Date: 27 May 2023
Answer Key: CLICK HERE
Total No of Vacancy:
The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
Candidates will be selected through MCQ, skill tests, and exams.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 30 years as per 30 April 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 80,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Supreme Court of India’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Admit Card Download: CLICK HERE
Answer Key: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”