Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023Additional Registrar: Supreme Court of India has released a new recruitment notification, For Additional Registrar through Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Additional Registrar, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Supreme Court of India.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023Additional Registrar please read the information given below
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Additional Registrar Overview:
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Additional Registrar|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||31 August 2023|
|Application Start Date||31 August 2023|
|Application End Date||21 September 2023|
No of Vacancy:
Additional Registrar (Housekeeping): 01
Candidate must have a Degree of a recognized University and a Diploma in sanitation or public hygiene from a recognized Institute
Candidate must have a Degree in Hospitality Management
Candidate must have knowledge of computers.
Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years experience in supervision of housekeeping works in Office Buildings/ Commercial Buildings/Educational Institutes/Prestigious Hotels.
Candidates will be selected through Written Tests, Computer Tests, and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 40 years to a maximum of 50 years as per 01 August 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Pay Level 14.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the (Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Additional Registrar) notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
To The Branch Officer (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Additional Registrar
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Supreme Court of India Official Website (main.sci.gov.in).
- Application Procedure Offline (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- First of all, download the notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (It’s mandatory)
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Important Links (Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Additional Registrar):
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||(Mention In Official Notification)|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Meet singles of all of the events and backgrounds
- Karmakhali Today: State Govt Jobs Update
- DOT Recruitment 2023 Joint Advisor Notification
- Govt Job In West Bengal 2023: Latest All District Jobs
- WBMDFC Recruitment Education Supervisor 2023
Supreme Court of India Official Website?
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Post?
Supreme Court of India Address?
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, sarkari job find, private organization job, free ad posting sites, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
You can get more job notifications by adding on our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel for Free.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”