Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine has released a recruitment notification. STM Kolkata Recruitment Data Analyst 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about STM Kolkata Recruitment Data Analyst 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 13 April 2023
Application Start Date: 13 April 2023
Application Received End Date: 10 May 2023 (up to 04:00 PM)
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Data Analyst: 01
Candidate must be passed graduate in any discipline.
Candidate must have a diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute or university.
Candidate must have a working experience in data management and working knowledge of health related software.
Candidate must have a Graduate or Master’s in statistics/mathematics will be preferred. (Work experience in HIV/AIDS programme in field settings)
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 60 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 21,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (STM Kolkata Recruitment Data Analyst 2023 PDF) and read it carefully (Sarkari Job). Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 10 May 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Director, School of Tropical Medicine, 108, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata – 700073.
Application steps or rules for applying:
STM Kolkata Recruitment Data Analyst 2023.
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
CSTM Recruitment 2023 Website Link: CLICK HERE
CSTM Recruitment Data Analyst 2023 Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”