State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Specialist Apply Online: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a new recruitment notification, For Specialist through SBI Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Specialist Apply Online, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website State Bank of India.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Specialist Apply Online please read the information given below
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Specialist Overview:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||16 September 2023|
|Application Start Date||16 September 2023|
|Application End Date||06 October 2023|
No of Vacancy:
- Specialist (Green Finance): 01
- Specialist (Renewable Energy): 01
- Specialist (ESG Finance): 01
- Specialist (Green Finance)/Specialist (Renewable Energy):Degree in Engineering /B.E. Environmental Engineering from Indian University/Institute recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.
Master’s degree in the environment related area such as M. Sc. / M. Tech. / Master’s in Environmental Science / Environmental Science & Engineering / Earth & Climate Science / Energy Technology / Climate Science & technology from University/Institute recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.
- Specialist (ESG Finance): B.E./B. Tech. Engineering Degree from Institutes recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC with experience in ESG
→ Master’s degree in the environment related area such as M. Sc. / M. Tech. / Master’s in Environmental Science / Environmental Science & Engineering / Earth & Climate Science / Energy Technology / Climate Science & technology from University/Institute recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.
► Candidate should have strong written and communication skills. Impeccable understanding of financial statements and ratios.
► Candidate should have problem solving aptitude and good team player and ability to Network with all stake holders.
► Support the team in monitoring.
- Specialist (Green Finance): Candidate must have a minimum 36 months post-qualification experience in the area of handling projects in the field of Environmental and related area
- Specialist (ESG Finance): Minimum 36 months post-qualification experience in the area of ESG related action.
- Specialist (Renewable Energy): Minimum 36 months’ post-qualification experience in the area of Renewal Energy Sector
Candidates will be selected through Shortlisting and interaction followed by CTC Negotiation.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 35 years as per 31 March 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Salary (State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Specialist):
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between 26 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Specialist Apply Online) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Specialist
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the State Bank of India Official Website (sbi.co.in).
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through ORG-NAME official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NIA Recruitment 2023 Public Prosecutor
- Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2023 RA
- National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2023 RO and JRO
- Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 System Engineer
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, sarkari job find, latest job vacancy, private job, Free Govt Job alert, free ad posting sites, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”