Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification. SSC Recruitment 2023 Consultants, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, govt job, free job alert, latest job, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about SSC Recruitment 2023 Consultants.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Staff Selection Commission
Offline OR Online Through Email
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 March 2023
Application Start Date: 10 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 27 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Legal Consultant (Designated as LC): 01
Finance and Account Consultant (Designated as F&AC): 01
Recruitment and Office Consultant (Designated as R&OC): Vacancy 04
- Legal Consultant (Designated as LC): Candidate must be a Retired Govt. Employee of ASO/SO/US level. Preference will be given to such retired govt. employees who hold Graduate Degree in Law.
- Finance and Account Consultant (Designated as F&AC): Candidate must be a Retired Govt. Employee of ASO/SO/US level. Preferably he should have worked in ESA section of the office from where he had retried. Preference will be given to higher level. Must be proficient in Computer (MS Word, Excel and PPT).
- Recruitment and Office Consultant (Designated as R&OC): Candidate must be a Government Officer who had retired from Ministries/Central Government Offices situated in Delhi must be of the level of SO/US. Preference will be given to higher level. The officer should not be from Stenographer background, Must be proficient in Computer (MS Word, Excel and PPT).
- Legal Consultant (Designated as LC): having at least three years experience in the aforesaid functions/of aforesaid work.
- Finance and Account Consultant (Designated as F&AC): Candidate must having at least three years experience in the aforesaid functions/of aforesaid work.
- Recruitment and Office Consultant (Designated as R&OC): Candidate must have at least three years experience in the matter pertaining to recruitment including framing of Recruitment Rules.
The candidate will be selected through merit-based.
SSC Recruitment 2023 Consultants Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 64 years or less as per 27 March 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per SSC norms..
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
Application Form with all essential and educational certificates.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 27 March 2023 (Monday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, 5th Floor, Block No-12, GCO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Email Address for submitting the application form:
Application steps or rules for applying:
SSC Recruitment 2023 Consultants
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Staff Selection Commission notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Email For Sending Application: [email protected]
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”