Jharkhand Education Project Garhwa has released a recruitment notification. SSA Recruitment 2023 Teacher Garhwa, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about SSA Recruitment 2023 Teacher Garhwa.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Jharkhand Education Project Garhwa
- Language Teacher (Hindi & English)
- Science Teacher
- Social Science Teacher
*Candidate must be a Female.
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 08 February 2023
Application Start Date: 08 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 28 February 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Language Teacher: 04
- Mathematics: 03
- Science Teacher: 04
- Social Science Teacher: 01
Candidate must be passed in graduation with 50% marks in related subject from any recognized board/university.
*(Higher educational qualification candidate will be given preferable)
- Candidate must have degree of B. Ed. from recognized institution OR it’s equivalent examination, such as passing Teacher Training Course (Will be mandatory).
- Teacher Eligibility Test guideline by the National for Teacher Education under the principle Pass by the Government of Jharkhand for Class 6 to Class 8.
The candidate will be selected through Interview and TET.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 35 years as per 01 August 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,480/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Photocopy of All Academic Qualification Certificate & Teacher Eligibility Tests
- Cast Certificate Photocopy (If Any)
- Self attested photocopy of residential certificate issued by the competent authority of Jharkhand.
- Age Proof.
- Address Proof.
- Recent Passport Size Photo.
- 23 X10 cm Two self-address envelopes.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 28 February 2023 (Thursday).
Address for submitting the application form:
District Office, Jharkhand Education Project Gadhwa (JEP), Jharkhand
Application steps or rules for applying:
SSA Recruitment 2023 Teacher Garhwa
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Jharkhand Education Project Garhwa notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”