SNTCSSC Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Faculty – Apply Now: Satyendra Nath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre has released a new recruitment notification, For Faculty Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for SNTCSSC Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Faculty – Apply Now, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Satyendra Nath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about SNTCSSC Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Faculty – Apply Now please read the information given below
SNTCSSC Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Faculty Overview:
|Memo/Advt No.||142/CEPM/15/ Part-I/13-14|
|Organization Name||Satyendra Nath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||29 August 2023|
|Application Start Date||29 August 2023|
|Application End Date||21 September 2023|
No of Vacancy:
- Faculty of Economics: 01
- Faculty of Geography: 01
- Faculty of History (Ancient India): 01
Candidate must be passed the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from a recognized University and must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Honours.
- Candidate must have basic computer skills.
- Exposure to the UPSC syllabus and exam needs will be an added advantage.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be CSSCWB norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 60,000/-
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the (SNTCSSC Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Faculty – Apply Now) notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form (Offline):
Course Director, Satyendra Nath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre (SNTCSSC), Netaji Subhas Administrative Training Institute, Government of West Bengal, FC Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700106
Email for Sending Application:
How to Apply for SNTCSSC Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Faculty
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Satyendra Nath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre Official Website (www.csscwb.in).
- Application Procedure Offline (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- First of all, download the notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (It’s mandatory)
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||(Mention In Official Notification)|
|Application Sending Email||[email protected]|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 Project Assistants
- CNCI Kolkata Recruitment Patient Care Attendant 2023
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Community Resource Person Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
SNTCSSC Full Form?
Satyendra Nath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre
Satyendra Nath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre Official Website
SNTCSSC Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Post?
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, sarkari job find, private organization job, free ad posting sites, Free Govt Job alert, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
You can get more job notifications by adding on our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel for Free.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”