SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director: Apply Online: Securities And Exchange Board Of India has released a new recruitment notification, For Executive Director through SEBI Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director: Apply Online, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Vacancy, and Careers. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Securities And Exchange Board Of India.
www.newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, private organization job, Free Govt Job alert, free job alert. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in, You can get more job notifications by adding on our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel for Free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director: Apply Online please read the information given below
SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director: Overview:
|Organization Name||Securities And Exchange Board Of India|
|Post Name||Executive Director|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
|Notification Date||28 July 2023|
|Application Start Date||28 July 2023|
|Application Received End Date||18 August 2023|
|Tentative Exam Date||—|
No of Total Vacancy:
Executive Director: 02
Candidate must be passed MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS / CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduation in Economics, Finance, or any other discipline which in the opinion of the Board is useful, from a recognized University / Institution.
Candidate must have a minimum of 20 years of post-qualification experience in dealing with problems relating to the securities market or special knowledge/experience of Law, Investigation, Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Administration, or any other discipline considered useful to the Board.
The candidate will be selected through a qualification based.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 40 years to a maximum of 55 years as on 30 June 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
|PWBD||There is no application fee|
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 2,04,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director: Apply Online) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director: Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Securities And Exchange Board Of India’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||NEWSANDJOB.IN|
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”
FAQs For SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”SEBI Full Form?” answer-0=”Securities And Exchange Board Of India” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”SEBI Recruitment 2023 Executive Director Last Date?” answer-1=”18 August 2023″ image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”SEBI Official Website?” answer-2=”www.sebi.gov.in” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]