SAIL Recruitment 2023 Specialist and GDMO: Steel Authority of India Ltd has released a new recruitment notification, For Specialist / GDMO Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for SAIL Recruitment 2023 Specialist and GDMO, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Steel Authority of India Ltd.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about SAIL Recruitment 2023 Specialist and GDMO please read the information given below
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Specialist and GDMO Overview:
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Ltd|
|Post Name||Specialist / GDMO|
|Application Mode||Offline Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||12 October 2023|
|Application Start Date||—|
|Application End Date||—|
|Interview Date||03 November 2023|
No of Vacancy:
- Specialist (ENT): 01
- Specialist (Pulm. Medicine): 01
- GDMO: 06
- Specialist (Ophthalmology): 02
- Specialist (Medicine): 01
|Specialist (ENT)||MBBS with MS/DNB in ENT from a university / institute recognized by MCI / NMC / NBE.|
|Specialist (Pulm. Medicine)||MBBS with MD/DNB in Pulmonary Medicine from a university/institute recognized by MCI/NMC/NBE.|
|GDMO||MBBS from a university / institute recognized by MCI/NMC/NBE. Must have completed internship.|
|Specialist (Ophthalmology)||MBBS with MS/DNB in Ophthalmology from a university / institute recognized by MCI/NMC/NBE.|
|Specialist (Medicine)||MBBS with MD/DNB in Medicine from a university/ institute recognized by MCI/NMC/NBE.|
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 69 years or less as per 12 October 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Specialist (Plant): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,60,000/-
- Specialist (Mines): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,80,000/-
- GDMO: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 90,000/-
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the (SAIL Recruitment 2023 Specialist and GDMO) notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview date.
Date of Interview:
03 November 2023 (Friday) Reporting Time: 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Place of Interview:
NEW CONFERENCE HALL, ISPAT GENERAL HOSPITAL, SECTOR-19, ROURKELA – 769005 (ODISHA)
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023 Specialist and GDMO
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Steel Authority of India Ltd Official Website (www.sail.co.in).
- Application Procedure Offline (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- First of all, download the notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (It’s mandatory)
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Important Links (SAIL Recruitment 2023 Specialist and GDMO):
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||(Mention In Official Notification)|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Uttarakhand Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
- NCDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Young Professional
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Online
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, sarkari job find, free ad posting sites, Free Govt Job alert, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”